KP Auction Group is a full-service auction company based in Ennis, TX. With over fourteen years of experience in the industry, Kate Phillips founded KP Auction Group in late 2017.
Growing up in the industry from a young age, Kate quickly developed a passion for auctioneering with experience ranging anywhere from clerking and office management, to running the floor, spotting bids. Kate attended Texas Auction Academy in 2013 where she went on to continue her career in auctioneering with the development of KP Auction Group. Today, Kate has many state and National accreditations such as:
- National Auctioneers Association Conference & Show Continuing Education Accreditation
- International Auctioneer Championship – Women’s Division Top 10
- 2015 State Champion Rookie
- 2015 State Champion Ring Man
- 2017 Texas State Champion Auctioneer – Top 10
- 2018 Texas State Champion Auctioneer – Top 10
- 2018 World Automobile Auctioneer Championship Ringman – Top 4
- 2018 World Automobile Auctioneer Championship Team – Top 6
Kate strives to keep KP Auction Group ahead of the learning curve and remain up-to-date with the latest trends and newest technologies. Kate is affiliated with the State and National Auctioneers Associations and is continually attending classes, networking, and getting additional designations to continue her education. She takes pride in being diverse in the industry and able to meet the needs of any client. Not only does KP Auction Group know all aspects of the industry, but Kate is charismatic and really connects with the crowd! No matter what you are looking for, you can count on KP Auction Group to help make your event a success.